Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Asian shares struggle as trade worries offset gains from Wall Street earnings 07/19/2018Asian shares on Thursday struggled to hold earlier gains made after upbeat Wall Street earnings, as trade war jitters rattled China's stock and currency markets, with the yuan hitting fresh one-year lows.
- White House struggles to contain political outcry over Trump-Putin summit 07/19/2018The White House struggled on Wednesday to contain a political outcry and confusion over U.S. President Donald Trump's summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, denying Trump ever meant to say that Moscow was no longer targeting the United States.
- Japan exports to U.S. fall, business mood sours amid fears of trade war 07/19/2018Japan's exports to the United States fell for the first time in 17 months and Japanese business sentiment soured amid worries about U.S. President Donald Trump's protectionist trade policies.
- U.S. judge orders accused Russian agent jailed pending trial 07/19/2018A judge on Wednesday ordered an accused Russian agent jailed until her trial after U.S. prosecutors argued she has ties to Russian intelligence and could flee the United States.
- Asian shares struggle as trade worries offset gains from Wall Street earnings 07/19/2018
- The President's failure to uncork unequivocal criticism of Putin raises fears he's been compromised by Russia 07/19/2018President Donald Trump is finally in full-scale cleanup mode after his summit debacle with President Vladimir Putin -- but the credibility of his new critique of Russian election interference is being undermined by his unrepentant and conflicting statements since he got home from Helsinki.
- White House is considering 'absurd' Russian request 07/19/2018The White House said on Wednesday it is entertaining a proposal raised by Russian President Vladimir Putin to interrogate Americans in exchange for assistance in the ongoing US investigation into election interference.
- Anderson Cooper imitates Trump's 'no' moment 07/19/2018CNN's Anderson Cooper breaks down President Trump's claims that he was "very strong" on Russian President Vladimir Putin during their summit behind closed doors in Helsinki, Finland.
- Jeffrey Toobin blasts Trump's 'pathetic' interview 07/19/2018Veteran journalist Carl Bernstein comments on President Donald Trump's CBS interview in which he once again denied any Russian collusion in the 2016 US presidential election.
- The President's failure to uncork unequivocal criticism of Putin raises fears he's been compromised by Russia 07/19/2018