Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Ransomware virus hits computer servers across Europe 06/27/2017MOSCOW/KIEV (Reuters) - A major ransomware attack on Tuesday hit computers at Russia's biggest oil company, the country's banks, Ukraine's international airport as well as global shipping firm A.P. Moller-Maersk.
- Once on the outside, conservative Koch network warms to Trump 06/27/2017COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (Reuters) - At a glitzy weekend gathering of donors to the powerful Koch brothers' network, much of the talk was about the conservative political group's criticism of the healthcare bill moving through the U.S. Senate.
- Pence to join Senate Republican leaders in healthcare push 06/27/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican leaders in the U.S. Senate pushed on Tuesday to gather enough support to pass a healthcare bill, but got little help from a report saying the measure would cause 22 million Americans to lose medical insurance over the next decade.
- EU fines Google record $2.7 billion in first antitrust case 06/27/2017BRUSSELS (Reuters) - EU antitrust regulators hit Alphabet unit Google with a record 2.42-billion-euro ($2.7 billion) fine on Tuesday, taking a tough line in the first of three investigations into the company's dominance in searches and smartphones.
- Ransomware virus hits computer servers across Europe 06/27/2017
- Mitch McConnell's moves will show whether Senate health care bill can get needed votes before July 4 06/27/2017Tuesday is another critical day for the Senate health care bill as Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Vice President Mike Pence have a power lunch of sorts with their fellow Republicans to determine the way forward.
- Health care bill gives $250,000 tax cut to rich 06/26/2017
- Schumer rips health care bill after CBO report 06/27/2017Sen. Chuck Schumer slams the Republican health care bill after the CBO report showed the GOP replacement would leave millions more without health insurance by 2026.
- Where Republican senators stand on health bill 06/27/2017Senate Republicans rolled out their health care plan Thursday, and within hours the bill was already on shaky ground.
- Mitch McConnell's moves will show whether Senate health care bill can get needed votes before July 4 06/27/2017