Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Collateral damage: How Trump threw Canada's refugee system into turmoil 03/19/2018TORONTO (Reuters) - Buffered by three oceans and the United States to the south, Canada has for decades had the luxury of being able to pick and choose its newcomers. So few asylum seekers crossed the U.S. border illegally over the years that Canada didn’t consistently track the numbers.
- British prime minister very concerned by Facebook data abuse reports 03/19/2018LONDON (Reuters) - Britain is very concerned by allegations that the British data firm Cambridge Analytica exploited data on millions of Facebook users without their authorization in election campaigns, a spokesman for Prime Minister Theresa May said on Monday.
- U.S. Supreme Court rejects Arizona challenge to 'Dreamers' program 03/19/2018WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday required Arizona to continue to provide driver's licenses to the so-called Dreamers immigrants and refused to hear the state's challenge to an Obama-era program that protects hundreds of thousands of young adults brought into the country illegally as children.
- Trip wire may have set off latest bomb in Austin, wounding two 03/19/2018AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - Two men on bicycles were wounded after a bomb exploded, possibly detonated by a trip wire, police said on Monday, as authorities continued to investigate three parcel bombs that killed two people earlier this month in the Texas capital.
- Collateral damage: How Trump threw Canada's refugee system into turmoil 03/19/2018
- Trump resumes his attacks on the special counsel's probe, renewing fears he might fire Robert Mueller 03/19/2018President Donald Trump on Monday continued his Twitter attack on special counsel Robert Mueller, calling the ongoing investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election a "witch hunt."
- Analysis: Trump's attacks push DC closer to major crisis 03/19/2018
- GOP rep. calls attacks on Mueller 'alarming' 03/19/2018Rep. Charlie Dent (R-PA) tells CNN's John Berman that President Donald Trump's comments on special counsel Robert Mueller are alarming, and if Trump has done nothing wrong, it would best serve him to let the investigation run its course.
- Sen. Graham has a warning for Trump about Mueller 03/18/2018Sen. Lindsey Graham gave a stern warning Sunday to President Donald Trump against firing special counsel Robert Mueller.
- Trump resumes his attacks on the special counsel's probe, renewing fears he might fire Robert Mueller 03/19/2018