Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Iraqi forces seize more territory in advance against Kurds 10/17/2017BAGHDAD/KIRKUK (Reuters) - The Baghdad government recaptured territory across the breadth of northern Iraq from Kurds on Tuesday, widening a sudden and dramatic campaign that has shifted the balance of power in the country almost overnight.
- Suspected U.S. drone strikes kill 26 on Pakistan-Afghanistan frontier 10/17/2017PARACHINAR/PESHAWAR, Pakistan (Reuters) - A second suspected U.S. drone strike on Tuesday killed six people on the mountainous Pakistan-Afghanistan border, after a strike a day earlier that killed 20, government and militant sources said.
- Maltese journalist's son says she was murdered for exposing corruption 10/17/2017VALLETTA (Reuters) - The son of Malta's best-known investigative journalist said on Tuesday his mother was killed by a car bomb because of her work exposing political corruption.
- Midnight in Toulouse: How CSeries deal shook status quo 10/17/2017TOULOUSE, France (Reuters) - Two years ago, Airbus Chief Executive Tom Enders halted negotiations to buy Canada's CSeries program at midnight after the talks with Bombardier leaked to Reuters. On Tuesday, he performed a U-turn by backing a similar deal after all - again at dead of night.
- Iraqi forces seize more territory in advance against Kurds 10/17/2017
- The USS Comfort is waiting to offer critical care amid confusion over how to transfer patients 10/17/2017Sammy Rolon is living in a makeshift clinic set up at a school. He has cerebral palsy and epilepsy and is bedridden. He's waiting for surgery that was scheduled before Hurricane Maria smashed into Puerto Rico. Now, he can't even get the oxygen he needs.
- After Maria, Trump approval rating on hurricanes falls 20 points 10/17/2017President Donald Trump's approval rating for handling the federal government's response to recent hurricanes has dropped 20 points in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.
- Trump: Puerto Rico was already in poor shape 10/16/2017President Donald Trump blames local distribution chains in Puerto Rico for the lack of food and water getting around the island.
- Mudslide hits area that Trump visited 10/17/2017Torrential rains washed away weeks of clean-up and brought new problems for Puerto Ricans on Monday.
- The USS Comfort is waiting to offer critical care amid confusion over how to transfer patients 10/17/2017