Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump blames 'both sides' for Virginia violence as many Republicans balk 08/16/2017WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump inflamed tension after a deadly rally by white nationalists in Virginia by insisting that counter protesters were also to blame, drawing condemnation from some Republican leaders and praise from white supremacists.
- Trump praises N.Korean leader's decision not to fire missiles towards Guam 08/16/2017BEIJING/TOKYO (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday praised North Korean leader Kim Jong Un for a "wise" decision not to fire missiles towards the U.S. territory of Guam, which has eased escalating tension between the two countries.
- Trump-backed candidate for Senate heads to Alabama run-off 08/16/2017(Reuters) - A Republican candidate backed by President Donald Trump for a U.S. Senate seat from Alabama is expected to finish a distant second in a primary election on Tuesday, but will still have enough votes to advance to a run-off, local news projected.
- Army helicopter with 5 aboard crashes off Hawaii - US Coast Guard 08/16/2017(Reuters) - Rescue teams searched for a downed Army Black Hawk helicopter with five crew members aboard that was last reported off the west coast of Hawaii, the U.S. Coast Guard said on Wednesday.
- Trump blames 'both sides' for Virginia violence as many Republicans balk 08/16/2017
- Trump's failure of leadership on Charlottesville violence is another sign of a presidency in peril 08/16/2017Donald Trump's insistence Tuesday that "both sides" were responsible for the violent protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, has turned what was a fumbling presidency into what now appears to be one on the verge of total collapse.
- The race speech Trump ached to give 08/16/2017It took President Donald Trump two days to condemn by name neo-Nazis, the Klu Klux Klan and white supremacist groups involved in this weekend's bloody clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Why this Trump moment might be different 08/16/2017Donald Trump always got away with everything.
- Analysis: Trump is who he said he was 08/16/2017Donald Trump is who we thought he was.
- Trump's failure of leadership on Charlottesville violence is another sign of a presidency in peril 08/16/2017