Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- U.S. regulators ditch net neutrality rules as legal battles loom 12/14/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted along party lines on Thursday to repeal landmark 2015 rules aimed at ensuring a free and open internet, setting up a court fight over a move that could recast the digital landscape.
- Murdoch bets live sports and news will boost new, smaller Fox 12/15/2017NEW YORK (Reuters) - Rupert Murdoch is banking on Americans' love of live sports and breaking news for a new, slimmed down version of his Fox TV business after selling the company's film studios and international operations to Walt Disney Co .
- U.N. chief presses for release of arrested Reuters journalists in Myanmar 12/15/2017TOKYO/YANGON (Reuters) - The arrest of two Reuters journalists in Yangon this week was a signal that press freedom is shrinking in Myanmar and the international community must do all it can to get them released, U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said on Thursday.
- As Republican tax vote nears, more senators waver 12/15/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump's drive to win passage of a sweeping Republican tax bill in the U.S. Congress hit potential obstacles on Thursday as two more Republican senators insisted on changes, joining a list of lawmakers whose support is uncertain.
- U.S. regulators ditch net neutrality rules as legal battles loom 12/14/2017
- Multiple women have accused the music mogul of sexual misconduct, including rape, over decades 12/15/2017The New York Police Department has opened an investigation into Russell Simmons based on media reports of multiple women coming forward to accuse the music mogul of sexual misconduct, including rape, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said.
- 'Super Size Me' filmmaker stepping down from production firm 12/15/2017
- Spielberg: Hollywood harassment rampant for decades 12/15/2017Legendary director Steven Spielberg reacts to the barrage of sexual harassment accusations against others in Hollywood. Spielberg explains to CNN why he is shocked, but not surprised.
- 'The Great American Baking Show' judge accused 12/14/2017ABC has pulled "The Great American Baking Show" after one of the show's judges was accused of sexual misconduct.
- Multiple women have accused the music mogul of sexual misconduct, including rape, over decades 12/15/2017